As central to our mission “an outstanding education together in Christ” – we, seek to nurture students who are:
aware of their humanity, open to the influence of the Holy Spirit, and growing in and living according to a cohesive worldview;
living in community and reflecting godly characteristics through core values of love, justice, compassion, forgiveness, service, humility, courage, hope, and gratitude.
We aim to encourage students to grow in their ability to demonstrate empathy, respect and compassion towards others by being:
• Self-directed, insightful investigators and learners:
• Discerning, resourceful problem solvers and implementers:
• Adept, creative producers and contributors:
• Open, responsive communicators and facilitators:
• Principled, resilient leaders and collaborators:
• Caring, steadfast supporters and advocates:
TLS students are given the opportunity, using inquiry based teaching and learning, to investigate issues and ideas through questioning and research. Individual creativity and risk taking in learning is valued at TLS whether applying critical or creative thinking skills.
Click here for enrolment information & enquiries.