If you would like to become part of the Parents and Friends you are very welcome. Please contact Mel Fletcher (Chairperson).
The Tanunda Lutheran School P & F encompasses our entire school community, from parents, teachers and management to all whom are interested in the well-being of our school and its community.
We encourage you to become an active part of the Tanunda Lutheran School community in any way you can. There are a wide variety of committees and groups which you may become involved in. These are organised through the Parents and Friends Committee.
The TLS P & F Committee:
- Is an integral part of our Christian school community;
- Exists for the benefit of the school and its community;
- Consists of parents, school & board representatives and supporters of the school;
- Does not limit its scope to fundraising, but is involved in the total life of the school and in building a sense of community within the school;
- Provides opportunities for parents to meet.
The TLS P & F Committee organises a number of events each year ranging from major fundraising events to regular fellowship events designed to develop and maintain the wonderful TLS community.
The TLS P & F is mindful of the school’s commitment to sustainability, building community and endeavours keep this in mind while creating events. The P & F tries to keep to a “local is the new organic” style of thinking; preferring to source items needed for fundraising and the fellowship from local producers and business where possible, especially those within the school community.
As part of the TLS community, we urge ypu to become involved wherever and however you can. You will find below a list of the 2016 TLS P & F Committee and the sub-committees.
Please feel free to contact any member of the P & F Committee – we’d love to hear from you!
Melissa Fletcher – Chairperson
“we can do no great things – only small things with great love”