Located in the township of Tanunda, 77km north of Adelaide, Faith Lutheran College has an outstanding reputation within the local community and beyond.
In addition to consistently high academic achievement, the College is known for the importance it places on the health and wellbeing of students through a strong Pastoral Care approach, built on Christian foundations.
Faith consistently attracts quality educators who desire to work in a dynamic environment, who value working as a collaborative team, and who seek to make a real difference in the lives of learners.
Across two campuses, over 120 staff are employed at Faith in a wide variety of roles. Dedicated Educators provide engaging learning opportunities for our students, whilst support staff focus in areas such as administration, hospitality, grounds, maintenance, wellbeing and vocational pathways.
Faith offers a dynamic, varied and exciting workplace that cares for, and develops children from 3 year olds, through to young adults in Year 12 who are ready for the world.
We invite passionate, caring professionals to contact the College to apply for current vacancies or to express interest in future employment opportunities.
Current vacancies are shared in the local print media and on the Teachers on Net website. They are also listed on this page.
Our view of a child
Staff at Faith enact a consistent view of our children:
Students are seen as gifts from God
▪ Unique and special
▪ To be respected and celebrated
Students are seen as capable, competent, and full of potential
▪ Provided with challenge and rigour
▪ Provided with different entry and exit points
▪ Given real life problems to solve
Students are seen as curious
▪ Encouraged to question
▪ Engage in an inquiry process
▪ Bring in a sense of wonder
Students have a voice
▪ Listened to
▪ Provided with decision making opportunities
▪ Through a belief in 100 languages – expression in many forms including expressive, communicative, symbolic, cognitive, ethical, metaphorical, logical, imaginative and relational
▪ Articulate about their learning
Students are given every opportunity to thrive and flourish
▪ Provided with a wide range of experiences
▪ Encouraged to develop their strengths
▪ Wellbeing is a priority