Faith Lutheran College’s policies have been developed over many years and are regularly updated and refined to reflect the ever-changing environment and societal needs.
Policies provide advice for students, parents and the wider school community on the provision of education services and decision-making processes for our College.
Policies are important in schools as they:
- establish rules, procedures and expectations to enable the school to function effectively
- ensure everyone has the same information and remains connected
- provide standards of quality for learning and safety, as well as accountability
- provide context and clarity for highly complex school settings
- ensure the College community can collectively meet goals and expectations as set by the College Board
- promote accountability as our College and Educators develop and meet standards to ensure students are receiving a valuable education
A number of key policies are available here:
Additional policies are available to current Faith families via the Parent Passport and Daymap.