Navigating College life with your child?
The Parent Passport provides a 'one stop' destination for families to access important communication and account information.
The table below indicates what information is available on each of our supporting platforms.
- student timetables
- teacher communications
- continuous reporting and assessments
- student entered homework notes
- College calendar including lunchtime clubs, knock-out sports, excursions and fundraising events
- update student medical details
- update family information
- access fee accounts and set up payments
- classroom communication
- reminders and updates
- learning journey and assessments
How do I access Parent Passport?
Please view the video below for a step by step guide to accessing the Daymap Parent Portal and TASS Parent Lounge via Parent Passport.